Luvk9s Dog Training offers in-home training to address your specific goals and needs. The advantage of in-home training is that your dog learns in his real life environment with no outside distractions. It's convenient, involves the entire family (including other pets), and helps your dog with house manners as well as obedience.
We can help you with the following:
- Get your new puppy started off on the right paw with an in-home puppy consultation.
- Help your adopted adult dog get acclimated to his new home.
- Is your dog a wild child? We can help you teach your dog impulse control.
- Teach your dog basic obedience cues such as sit, down, stay, come, leave it and watch me.
- Train your dog to walk nicely on a leash.
- Assist you with housetraining your dog.
- Give you tips on how to deal with chewing (and how to teach your dog the "give" cue).
- Help with excess barking.
- Address fear issues and nervousness.
- Work on separation anxiety.
- Stop your dog from jumping up on visitors/guests.
- And much more!